What cookies are
1. Cookies are tiny data files that some websites place on your computer or other devices when you visit. They are used by many website owners, including Vaccoda Limited. Cookies are linked to the machine you use to visit our site and not to you as an individual. Unless you login or provide personal data through your use of this website, no personal information is collected.
2. Cookies are commonly used by websites to remember some aspect of your current or previous visit. This could include things like the choices you have made or preferences you have chosen during your visit. Websites commonly do this in order to improve or tailor your current and future visits to that site or other related sites.
3. One example may be when you visit a site that you have been to before, that site may use a cookie to check what information you have looked at previously to get an idea of the topics that may be of interest to you.
4. The information stored in a cookie can only be read by the website that placed the cookie or other sites that it has agreed to share information with.
Our policy on cookies
- find out how people use our sites, such as how often they visit, which pages they go to, and which links they click on, so that we can improve our sites
- help us to provide relevant information, such as details of products, services and other information that you may be interested in
- store information about which media players you use so that any video content appears correctly.
7. We do not use any cookies to store any personal data or other data that could be used to identify you as an individual.
How to turn off cookies
8. You can turn off cookies in your browser settings. If you do turn them off, it is important to remember that you may not be able to use all of the services on our website.
9. You can find out more about turning off cookies at the independent website allaboutcookies.org